On Tuesday, November 8, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for the first time announced that it was recruiting for 2016. The commission in a statement signed by its spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren said the ongoing exercise is in line with due process and in conformity with federal character principle. Uwujaren also said such clarification became necessary due to call and complaints from applicants who were disqualified from the recruitment exercise. The commission also debunked claims that such applicants were disqualified out of nepotism or god-fatherism. He also listed criteria for the selection of candidates for employment into the commission. Below are 11 criteria an applicant must meet up to:
1. The candidate must not be more than 27 years old
2. The candidate must be single
3. Height (Minimum Male: 1.67 m; Female: 1.64 m)
4. The candidate must have Body Mass Index (BMI) OF NOT MORE THAN 30. (Not obese)
5. Chest Measurement (Not less than 34 inches for males)
6. Must have a good hearing, good eye-sight and sound mind (This is for the purpose of weapon handling and other law enforcement gadgets)
7. No recent medical surgery, no respiratory ailments or life threatening illnesses that can cause harm to the cadet and others during training
8. No tattoos of any form
9. Must not have any criminal record
10. No membership of any cult or terrorist group
11. Must not be a user or dependent on any illicit substance or recreational drugs (Strict penalties will be applied to any candidate/cadet who is caught during Medical Screening/Random Testing)
Uwujaren also said: “It is also pertinent to state that over 200, 000 applications were received; as against the advertised 750 (seven hundred and fifty) vacancies. The 750 Cadets are meticulously being screened.” “The exercise which is still on-going for the Detective Inspectors (DI) and Detective Superintendents (DS) Cadres (the Detective Assistants, DI, Cadre has been concluded), is conducted transparently and every state is given equal representation.
Like Us on Facebook!
Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details